Foreign National Loans Atlanta
Rates Starting at 10%
West Forest Capital provides hard money private loans for foreign nationals, financing real estate investments up to $5 million. We are the fastest hard money lender for foreign nationals. Our document requirements are only related to the property – we understand that foreign nationals may not have US credit history, income, or banking records.
- We are a direct lender, not a broker
- Same day pre-approval
- Funding in 3 – 14 days depending on the property
- We are able to use existing appraisals on a case-by-case basis
- Loan amounts up to $5 million
|$100,000 to $5,000,000
|Up to 80% of purchase price
|Up to 70% of the ARV
|Standard is 12 months. 24-36 months is available
|First lien; second lien as additional collateral only
|1.5–2% of the loan amount
Recently Funded Hard Money Loans
We made a Florida hard money loan to a client who purchased a three-bedroom, three-bathroom condo in a sought after building in Naples, Florida. Our client’s strategy was to generate returns by using the property for seasonal and short-term Airbnb rentals, which would generate higher ROIs vs. an annual lease. We provided a hard money loan of 71.8% of the purchase price, and our client self-funded light rehab, mostly cosmetic in nature. Our client repaid our loan with a paydown generated from the sale of another property. At the time of paydown, the property experienced appreciation of nearly $63k.
New York, NY
This New York hard money loan was made to a client who owned an existing building in Manhattan. The building consists of six full floor condominiums, and our loan was collateralized by one of the units. At the time of our loan, there was no existing debt on the building. Our loan consisted of two parts: $1.1m at closing for general renovation and upgrading of the building (including replacing the elevator) and $200k specifically used to rehab the subject property. After the extensive upgrades were completed, the unit was put on the market and sold for $4.6m, an increase of $650k from the original appraisal. Our loan was paid off with a portion of the proceeds from the sale.
Our client utilized a hard money loan in Miami, Florida to fix and flip this property in Surfside. We funded 72.5% of the purchase price, and 100% of the $110,000 rehab budget. Our client spent approximately 5 months renovating the house, and thereafter, the property sold within a week of being on the market. The closing took place approximately a month later, and although the loan was only outstanding for 6 months, there was no prepayment penalty assessed. Our loan was paid back with a portion of the proceeds from the sale, netting our client north of $200k after accounting for all holding and closing costs.
Why Use a Hard Money Loan
- If you need funding fast. As non-US Citizen, a typical bank may take months to review your loan application. If you have put down a deposit on a property, you face losing the deposit unless you can get a fast mortgage to close the loan. We can help in these situations by funding within 5 days. In fact, we have previously funded a loan in just 1 day!
- You lack the required documentation. Sometimes, it’s not a question of time, but the difficulty in producing the documents that a US bank requires to fund your mortgage. You may not have an established credit history in the US, a US address, or be able to show US income. The good news is that we do not require a credit history or such documentation for Foreign National real estate investors.
- There is an issue with the property. As a Foreign National, construction funding may be harder to obtain from a bank. If you are considering purchasing an investment property that is not completed or needs rehab, we will be able to help by providing you a hard money loan while the property is stabilized.
- If you would like a US LLC or Corporation to own the property. A traditional bank is likely to require that a Foreign National real estate investor is listed directly on the mortgage. If you prefer to purchase your real estate investment property in a corporate entity such as an LLC, not only do we prefer that as well, we actually require it. A perfect match!
Why Choose a Foreign National Hard Money Loan in Atlanta
Atlanta is continuously expanding cosmopolitan capital of the Southeast. With over 20 of the largest companies in the US headquartered in Atlanta, the city is a natural choice for many foreign national employees and investors. We provide foreign national hard money loans all over Atlanta – from Downtown, to Midtown, to Buckhead and beyond. Whether you have a Green Card, an H1-B visa, or no residency status in the United State, we can provide you with an Atlanta Foreign national mortgage loan, no matter your situation.
We are a direct hard money lender for Foreign National investors in Atlanta, but we don’t stop there. If you need a hard money loan in the Atlanta suburbs, we are also able to accommodate your loan request. If your immigration or residency status is dependent on property ownership in the US, please reach out to us for a bridge mortgage loan to help you secure the property.
Financing your Atlanta Investment Property as a Foreign National
We understand that Foreign National real estate investors may not have a FICO score, earn wages in the US, or even have a domestic bank account. Therefore, our Atlanta Foreign National Loan program is based entirely on the value of the property. If you are purchasing the property and are putting in a substantial downpayment, we will provide the rest of the financing. Similarly, if you have significant equity built up, we will provide a hard money loan without much underwriting of the owner. Our Foreign National hard money loans have funded various scenarios in Atlanta – from new purchases, to fix-and-flip deals, to cash-out refis. We only lend to LLCs, so the property much be held in an LLC and not your personal name. If applicable, we can lend to lend to multiple owners, and the property may be vacant, occupied, or in need of repair.
Asset-backed Lender Focused on Foreign Nationals
We provide hard money mortgage loans to foreign national real estate investors in Atlanta and the surrounding area. Although we typically fund 70% of the purchase price, if additional collateral is made available, we can lend 100% of the purchase price. In either situation, we will always fund 100% of the necessary rehab costs. Importantly, our clients do not need to have any residency status in the US.
West Forest Capital also offers the longest private money loan available on the market for foreign national investors (a term of 3 years). This longer tenor Atlanta hard money loan allows for sufficient time to stabilize your investment and/or your immigration process.
As a Foreign National real estate buyer in Atlanta you need a trusted source for non-bank real estate financing. We will understand your situation in full detail, explain the hard money loan process, and answer any of your questions. We look forward to funding your real estate investment!