Hard Money Lenders Georgia
Rates Starting at 10%
West Forest Capital is a Georgia hard money lender, financing real estate investments up to $3 million. We have gained a reputation as the fastest hard money lender in Georgia because we know how critical each day is in Georgia’s competitive real estate market.
- We are a direct lender, not a broker
- Same day pre-approval
- Funding in 3-5 days, although 1 day is possible
- Loan amounts up to $3 million
|Loan Size||$100,000 to $5,000,000|
|LTC||Up to 80% of purchase price|
|LTV||Up to 70% of the ARV|
|Term||Standard is 12 months. 24-36 months is available|
|Lien||First lien; second lien as additional collateral only|
|Points||1.5–2% of the loan amount|
West Forest Capital lends in the following counties in Georgia:
- Fulton County
- Gwinnett County
- Cobb County
- DeKalb County
- Chatham County
- Clayton County
- Cherokee County
- Forsyth County
- Henry County
- Hall County
- Richmond County
Recently Funded Hard Money Loans
Jersey City, NJ
Why Use a Hard Money Loan
- If you need funding fast. While a typical bank may take months to review your loan application, West Forest Capital offers same day hard money loan approval, and funding within 3-5 days. In an emergency situation, we can even fund in 1 day!
- If the property isn’t stabilized. Sometimes, it’s not a question of time, but it’s the actual property that a traditional bank won’t finance. Examples include a property that requires rehab, missing a Certificate of Occupancy (CO), or does not have a strong rental history. Hard money lenders such as West Forest Capital will be able to fund the property when a bank can’t.
- If you have poor credit. West Forest capital understands that events that negatively influence one’s credit score can happen from time to time. Therefore, we mostly consider the value of the property, rather than FICO score or debt-to-income ratios when considering funding a loan.
- If you don’t want to take a loan in your personal name. A traditional bank is likely to require that a property is owned directly by an individual they are making the loan to. If you would like to own the property in an LLC, or if you own too many properties for a bank to finance you personally, a hard money loan is a great option.
Why Choose A Georgia Hard Money Lender
Our goal is simple: to be the best hard money lender in Georgia. Specifically, we focus on the Atlanta, Augusta, and Savanah metro areas. We understand these areas, investment trends, population shifts, and real estate valuations.
In the city of Atlanta, we provide direct hard money financing in Buckhead and Midtown (including commercial property hard money on Peachtree or Roswell), or Collier Heights. We are equally happy to fund your fix and flip opportunities in the northern suburbs of Atlanta such as Marietta, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Smyrna, or Sandy Springs. And south of Atlanta, Peachtree City, Conley, and College Park are some examples of areas where we provide financing on real estate investment property.
Similarly, if you need a hard money loan in the various subsections of Augusta, we can help. And we likewise, we lend in and around the Savanah area, including Skidaway Island and Wilmington Island to the east, as well as Richmond Hill, Port Wenworth, and Garden City, among others, to the west.
Financing your Georgia Investment Property
Georgia has experienced robust economic growth in recent years. A business friendly climate has allowed for a range of industries to thrive and provide a stable economic base for the many residents in the area. The state’s economic accomplishments have translated into substantial population growth (which is obvious simply by the increased traffic on the roads). But while extra traffic is never a good thing, the associated real estate investment opportunities available – to support the residential and commercial growth – cannot be overstated.
We encourage you to take advantage of the underlying fundamentals of real estate in Georgia and the investor friendly policies set by the state. Whatever strategy you chose – buying distressed assets, value-add opportunities, or simply buying stabilized assets – we will be able to help you with your real estate financing needs. We are also not restricted by asset category: from single family fix and flip to larger commercial or industrial projects, we are here to help.
Asset-backed Lender Focused on Customized Solutions
With our knowledge of the Georgia residential and commercial real estate lending markets, West Forest Capital is able to structure creative transactions that fit your hard money financing needs. We fund loans based on the value of the asset, which in some cases means 100% of the purchase price and rehab amount, provide there is additional collateral made available.
West Forest Capital also offers the longest hard money loan available on the market (3 years), ideal for investors that need more time stabilizing the property and a great “in-between” choice between hard money and longer term financing.
Please give us a call to discuss your real estate investment scenario.
Interview with our client, Mike, in Massachusetts
Listen to our interview with Mike, a software engineer from Massachusetts, who started in real estate to provide himself with some passive income.