Rhode Island Bridge Loans
Rates Starting at 8%
The fastest Bridge Lender in the state of Rhode Island.
We lend directly using our own capital.
- Instant pre-approval on the phone
- Funding typically within one week; two weeks for larger loans
- Loan amounts up to $10 million
|$100,000 to $5,000,000
|Up to 80% of purchase price
|Up to 70% of the ARV
|Standard is 12 months. 24-36 months is available
|First lien; second lien as additional collateral only
|1.5–2% of the loan amount
We provide Bridge loans in the following counties in Rhode Island:
- Bristol County
- Kent County
- Newport County
- Providence County
- Washington County
Why Use a Bridge Loan
- Much faster funding times. We operate on a completely different schedule than banks because we only underwrite the value of the property. This means funding times within 7 days for most deals. We can fund in 2-3 days if you have an existing appraisal.
- Force appreciation. Investors looking to create value will look to buy properties that have below-market rents or need substantial rehab. While banks will not fund the full potential of these properties (if they can fund at all), we will. Our bridge loans allow you to get temporary funding to stabilize the properties before refinancing with a bank or flipping.
- Rebuilding Credit. While we might check your credit history, most of our lending criteria are around the property itself. We offer bridge loans even if you have bad credit.
- Funding for your business. As a real estate investor, it’s best to avoid liability by holding assets in an LLC and not in your personal name. Our bridge loans are always made to your business.
Financing Your Rhode Island Real Estate Investment
Bridge Lender for Asset-Based Real Estate Loans
Submit a loan request
A Rhode Island direct lender you can rely on
Bridge loan lenders in Rhode Island are asset-based, non-bank lenders that prioritize property value over borrower qualifications. They provide short-term financing solutions for real estate investments.
These types of loans are different from bank loans in several ways, including:
- Asset-Based Focus: Bridge lenders prioritize property value over borrower qualifications.
- Quick Funding: Bridge loans have shorter approval and funding timelines.
- Property Types: Bridge lenders finance properties that banks may not consider.
- Credit Requirements: Bridge lenders are more lenient with credit scores.
- Local Expertise: They often have local knowledge for navigating regulations.
- Networking: Borrowers gain access to professional networks through bridge lenders.
Specific benefits of using bridge loan lenders in Rhode Island include:
- Quick Funding: Bridge lenders offer faster approval and funding compared to traditional banks, typically within 1-2 weeks.
- Flexible Property Financing: They fund properties that banks may not, including those in need of significant rehab or with structural issues.
- Low Credit Requirements: Bridge lenders are suitable for borrowers with lower credit scores.
- Local Expertise: They have knowledge of Rhode Island’s local regulations, simplifying the loan process for borrowers.
- Access to a Network: Borrowers gain access to a network of professionals, including contractors, appraisers, legal advisors, and brokers, facilitating their investment projects.
Bridge loans in Rhode Island are typically used for:
- Fix-and-Flip Properties: These loans are ideal for real estate investors looking to purchase and renovate properties that traditional banks might not finance due to borrower credit issues or property conditions that don’t meet bank underwriting standards.
- Rent Stabilization: Investors might use bridge loans to acquire properties with below-market rents, intending to stabilize the property by increasing rents. Once stabilized, they can refinance with a traditional bank at a lower interest rate.
- Time-Sensitive Purchases: Bridge loans are suitable for investments that need to be completed within a timeframe that traditional banks cannot accommodate. Bridge loans can be secured in as little as 1 to 2 weeks.
- Fast Cash Access: Real estate investors can use bridge loans to quickly access cash for other investments or projects by refinancing an existing property.
- LLC Purchases: Bridge loans can be used to purchase properties under an LLC, as traditional banks rarely finance LLCs for real estate transactions.
Bridge loan lenders in Rhode Island typically look for:
- Borrowers structured as LLCs, not individuals.
- Properties purchased at or below market value.
- Clear and marketable title with collateral lien in first position
- Properties that make financial sense for both the borrower and lender
- Compliance with a detailed rehab schedule for property renovations