Georgia Bridge Loans
Rates Starting at 8%
The fastest Bridge Lender in the state of Georgia.
We lend directly using our own capital.
- Instant pre-approval on the phone
- Funding typically within one week; two weeks for larger loans
- Loan amounts up to $10 million
|$100,000 to $5,000,000
|Up to 80% of purchase price
|Up to 70% of the ARV
|Standard is 12 months. 24-36 months is available
|First lien; second lien as additional collateral only
|1.5–2% of the loan amount
We provide Bridge loans in the following counties in Georgia:
- Fulton County
- Gwinnett County
- Cobb County
- DeKalb County
- Chatham County
- Clayton County
- Cherokee County
- Forsyth County
- Henry County
- Hall County
- Richmond County
Why Use a Bridge Loan
- Much faster funding times. We operate on a completely different schedule than banks because we only underwrite the value of the property. This means funding times within 7 days for most deals. We can fund in 2-3 days if you have an existing appraisal.
- Force appreciation. Investors looking to create value will look to buy properties that have below-market rents or need substantial rehab. While banks will not fund the full potential of these properties (if they can fund at all), we will. Our bridge loans allow you to get temporary funding to stabilize the properties before refinancing with a bank or flipping.
- Rebuilding Credit. While we might check your credit history, most of our lending criteria are around the property itself. We offer bridge loans even if you have bad credit.
- Funding for your business. As a real estate investor, it’s best to avoid liability by holding assets in an LLC and not in your personal name. Our bridge loans are always made to your business.
Financing Your Georgia Real Estate Investment
Bridge Lender for Asset-Based Real Estate Loans
Submit a loan request
A Georgia direct lender you can rely on
Bridge loan lenders in Georgia are non-bank financial institutions that primarily emphasize property value when offering short-term real estate investment financing. They prioritize property worth over borrower qualifications, distinguishing them from traditional bank lenders.
As a Georgia-based bridge loan lender, we provide swift funding solutions and specialize in properties that conventional banks might overlook due to credit scores or property conditions. Our local expertise aids borrowers in navigating Georgia’s unique regulations, and we grant access to professional networks, including contractors, appraisers, legal advisors, and brokers.
Using bridge loan lenders in Georgia offers several distinct advantages, including:
- Swift Funding: We can provide faster approval and funding, typically within 1 to 2 weeks, compared to traditional banks.
- Flexible Property Financing: We are open to financing properties that banks might reject, including those requiring extensive renovations or having structural issues.
- Lower Credit Requirements: We can be more lenient with borrowers who have lower credit scores.
- Local Expertise: Our local knowledge simplifies the loan process by ensuring compliance with Georgia’s specific regulations.
- Access to a Network: Borrowers gain access to a network of professionals, such as contractors, appraisers, legal advisors, and brokers, who can facilitate their real estate investment projects.
Bridge loans in Georgia are frequently used for various property types, including:
- Fix-and-Flip Properties: Ideal for real estate investors seeking to purchase and renovate properties that traditional banks might not finance due to borrower credit issues or property conditions that don’t meet bank underwriting standards.
- Rent Stabilization: Investors may use bridge loans to acquire properties with below-market rents, aiming to stabilize the property by increasing rents. Once stabilized, they can refinance with a traditional bank at a lower interest rate.
- Time-Sensitive Purchases: Bridge loans are suitable for investments that need to be completed within a timeframe that traditional banks cannot accommodate, often securing funding within 1 to 2 weeks.
- Fast Cash Access: Real estate investors can use bridge loans to quickly access cash for other investments or projects by refinancing an existing property.
- LLC Purchases: Bridge loans can be used to purchase properties under an LLC, as traditional banks rarely finance LLCs for real estate transactions.
As a bridge loan lender in Georgia, we typically consider the following factors:
- Borrower Structure: We prefer borrowers structured as LLCs rather than individuals.
- Property Value: Properties should be purchased at or below market value.
- Clear Title: A clear and marketable title with the collateral lien in the first position is typically required.
- Financial Viability: Properties should make financial sense for both the borrower and lender, ensuring a feasible investment.
- Rehab Plan: Compliance with a detailed rehab schedule for property renovations is essential.
The typical loan-to-value (LTV) ratio offered for bridge loans in Georgia is often around 75% of the ARV (After Repair Value). This is the estimated value of the property after it has been renovated or repaired. We are typically willing to provide financing equivalent to 75% of the projected post-renovation value of the property. However, LTV ratios can vary depending on the type of property and the borrower’s financial profile.
The average turnaround time for loan approval and funding in Georgia varies but typically ranges from 1 to 2 weeks.
Are there any specific local regulations or zoning considerations in Georgia that I should be aware of when applying for a bridge loan?
Georgia might have specific zoning regulations and local ordinances that bridge loan applicants should be aware of, which our team can efficiently navigate.