Boston Hard Money Lender
Rates Starting at 8%
West Forest Capital is a Boston hard money lender, financing real estate investments up to $3 million. We have gained a reputation as the fastest hard money lender in Boston because we know how critical each day is in Boston’s competitive real estate market.
- We are a direct lender, not a broker
- Same day pre-approval
- Funding in 3-5 days, although 1 day is possible
- Loan amounts up to $3 million
|Loan Size||$100,000 to $3,000,000|
|LTC||Up to 85% of purchase price|
|LTV||Up to 75% of the ARV|
|Term||Standard is 12 months. 24-36 months is available|
|Lien||First lien; second lien as additional collateral only|
|Points||1.5–2% of the loan amount|
Recently Funded Hard Money Loans
Jersey City, NJ
Why Use a Hard Money Loan
- If you need funding fast. While a typical bank may take months to review your loan application, West Forest Capital offers same day hard money loan approval, and funding within 3-5 days. In an emergency situation, we can even fund in 1 day!
- If the property isn’t stabilized. Sometimes, it’s not a question of time, but it’s the actual property that a traditional bank won’t finance. Examples include a property that requires rehab, missing a Certificate of Occupancy (CO), or does not have a strong rental history. Hard money lenders such as West Forest Capital will be able to fund the property when a bank can’t.
- If you have poor credit. West Forest capital understands that events that negatively influence one’s credit score can happen from time to time. Therefore, we mostly consider the value of the property, rather than FICO score or debt-to-income ratios when considering funding a loan.
- If you don’t want to take a loan in your personal name. A traditional bank is likely to require that a property is owned directly by an individual they are making the loan to. If you would like to own the property in an LLC, or if you own too many properties for a bank to finance you personally, a hard money loan is a great option.
Why Choose A Boston Hard Money Lender
Boston has seen very strong real estate growth in the past decade – and no longer are developers simply building with conservative styles of the past. We are seeing substantial interest in modern styles (for both rehabs and new construction) and in newer areas such as East Boston, which have had a strong influx of capital. Real estate investors have been capitalizing on recent increases in rent by focusing on the multi-family market in Brighton, Allston, Chinatown, Charlestown and Dorchester. In addition, recently we have seen developers turn their focus to Roslindale, South Boston (including the Seaport District), and the South End all of which have seen an immense increase in popularity. Finally, West Roxbury also deserves a special mention, and its suburban housing stock, within Boston city limits, allows investors to focus on fix and flip opportunities. We are proud to be a lender that understands the specifics of the local area.
Financing your Boston Investment Property
Boston is a very stable and desirable real estate market. We have made hard money loans on single family homes, duplexes, multi-family buildings, commercial and industrial properties in the area. Because we know and are comfortable with the Boston area, we can offer loans with the best terms (high advance rate, low rate, and no fees).
If you are a real estate investor, and you are considering using a hard money loan in Boston, do not hesitate to contact us. We will review your options with you and recommend the best course of action using our products or not. Our goal is to give the best advice. Call us especially if you are tired of calling lenders from whom you cannot get straight answers or cannot even get anybody on the phone. Our number is 212-537-5833 and we are here to help!
Asset-backed Lender Focused on Customized Solutions
With our knowledge of the Boston fix and flip market, West Forest Capital is able to structure creative transactions that fit your hard money financing needs. We fund loans based on the value of the asset so in some cases we were even able to finance more than 100% of the purchase price and rehab amount.
West Forest Capital also offers the longest hard money loan available on the market (3 years), ideal for buy and hold investors.
Give us a call or apply for a loan today!
Interview with our client, Mike, in Massachusetts
Listen to our interview with Mike, a software engineer from Massachusetts, who started in real estate to provide himself with some passive income.