Hard Money Lenders Florida
Rates Starting at 10%
West Forest Capital is a Florida hard money lender, financing real estate investments up to $3 million. We have gained a reputation as the fastest hard money lender in Florida because we know how critical each day is in Florida’s competitive real estate market.
- We are a direct lender, not a broker
- Same day pre-approval
- Funding in 3-5 days, although 1 day is possible
- Loan amounts up to $3 million
|$100,000 to $5,000,000
|Up to 80% of purchase price
|Up to 70% of the ARV
|Standard is 12 months. 24-36 months is available
|First lien; second lien as additional collateral only
|1.5–2% of the loan amount
Recently Funded Hard Money Loans
Jersey City, NJ
Why Use a Hard Money Loan
- If you need funding fast. While a typical bank may take months to review your loan application, West Forest Capital offers same day hard money loan approval, and funding within 3-5 days. In an emergency situation, we can even fund in 1 day!
- If the property isn’t stabilized. Sometimes, it’s not a question of time, but it’s the actual property that a traditional bank won’t finance. Examples include a property that requires rehab, missing a Certificate of Occupancy (CO), or does not have a strong rental history. Hard money lenders such as West Forest Capital will be able to fund the property when a bank can’t.
- If you have poor credit. West Forest capital understands that events that negatively influence one’s credit score can happen from time to time. Therefore, we mostly consider the value of the property, rather than FICO score or debt-to-income ratios when considering funding a loan.
- If you don’t want to take a loan in your personal name. A traditional bank is likely to require that a property is owned directly by an individual they are making the loan to. If you would like to own the property in an LLC, or if you own too many properties for a bank to finance you personally, a hard money loan is a great option.
Why Choose A Florida Hard Money Lender
We are a Florida hard money lender focusing on Southeast Florida, the Tampa area, and the Orlando area. However, we do make hard money loans in other areas of the state on a case-by-case basis.
Specifically in South Florida, we offer the fastest service and low hard money rates in Miami (including South Beach and North Miami Beach), Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and in between. The area is still growing rapidly, and in this competitive market, we want to make sure your real estate investments are funded fast! If you’re looking for a hard money loan in Doral, Miramar, Hollywood, Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Del Ray Beach, Palm Springs – or anywhere in the vicinity – reach out to us. We are here to help.
Financing your Florida Investment Property
Florida is one the fastest growing states by population in the country. Due to the size of the state, there is a large variability between urban and rural areas. The southeast area of the state has historically been the most cosmopolitan, attracting a broad, internationally-linked economy in addition to the strong tourism industry in place.
However, the state’s popularity has broadened the population trends. Now, the suburbs in the Tampa and Orland areas – Kissimmee and St. Cloud, for example, are attracting substantial business development, driving further population growth, and a host of opportunities for fix and flip projects as well as increased rents for existing single family homes, condos, and multi-family developments.
The best way to secure deals in this market is to buy value add real estate or move very quickly when presenting an offer. In both cases, our Florida hard money loan program is the perfect fit.
Asset-backed Lender Focused on Customized Solutions
Our expertise is lending hard money loans on Florida real estate investment properties. As such, West Forest Capital is able to structure creative transactions that fit your hard money financing needs. We fund loan directly, so there is no red tape. We also fund loans based on the value of the asset, which means that in some cases where the property is bought significantly below market value, we are able to finance 100% of the purchase price and rehab amount. And if you need a cash-out refinancing, we are also here to help.
In addition to our standard 1 year loan, West Forest Capital also offers the longest hard money loan available on the market (3 years), ideal for real estate investors who need more time to stabalize their property.
Give us a call to discuss your loan scenario. You’ll get immediate feedback on LTV and rate.